|Effect||Strengthen basic attacks and unique abilities.|
Unbridled Strength is an Ability in Final Fantasy VII Remake, exclusively used by Tifa Lockhart. In the remake, skills are found and linked with a Weapon or Materia, if a certain weapon or materia that has a skill is equipped by a certain character, the skill can be executed in battle and uses a certain number of the ATB charge to be triggered.
Unbridled Strength Information
- ATB Cost: 1
- Ability Type: n/a
- Proficiency Bonus: n/a
- Related Character: Tifa Lockhart
- Effect: Strengthen basic attacks and unique abilities.
- Buff ends after a period of time or after triggering Omnistrike, or Rise and Fall (By pressing )
How to Get Unbridled Strength
- Default ability of Tifa.
- Tifa will permanently have this ability which helps strengthen the level (Up to max of Lvl. 3) of her Unique Skill.
Unbridled Strength Notes & Tips
- Players will need to fill up the ATB gauge in order to use a skill, on the other hand, skills can be improved through repeated use which fills up the proficiency gauge, once it is full, the skill becomes available at any given time, even when the weapon that has the skill is no longer equipped.
|Final Fantasy VII Remake Abilities|
Act of War ♦ Arcane Ward ♦ Assess ♦ ATB Ward ♦ Banishment ♦ Blade Burst ♦ Braver ♦ Brumal Form ♦ Cactuar Caper ♦ Chakra ♦ Charging Uppercut ♦ Chi Trap ♦ Counterstance ♦ Disorder ♦ Divekick ♦ Elemental Ninjutsu ♦ Fighting Spirit ♦ Fleeting Familiar ♦ Focused Shot ♦ Focused Strike ♦ Focused Thrust ♦ Incite ♦ Infinity's End ♦ Lifesaver ♦ Lustrous Shield ♦ Maximum Fury ♦ Overpower ♦ Point Blank ♦ Pray ♦ Ray of Judgment ♦ Smackdown ♦ Sorcerous Storm ♦ Soul Drain ♦ Starshower ♦ Steal ♦ Steelskin ♦ Swirling Storm ♦ Triple Slash ♦ True Strike ♦ Windstorm