|Ability Type||Prayer Materia|
|Effect||Restores a small amount of HP to all party members.|
Pray is an Ability in Final Fantasy VII Remake, it is a Materia Ability thta can be used by any Playable Character. In the remake, skills are found and linked with a Weapon or Materia, if a certain weapon or materia that has a skill is equipped by a certain character, the skill can be executed in battle and uses a certain number of the ATB charge to be triggered.
- ATB Cost: 2
- Proficiency Bonus: n/a
- Ability Type: Prayer Materia
- Effect: Restores a small amount of HP to all party members.
How to Get Pray
- The Pray abiity will only be available to be used if an active character has the Prayer Materia equipped.
- Aerith has the Prayer Materia equipped by default when she joins the party during the quest Chapter 8: Budding Bodyguard.
Pray Notes & Tips
- Players will need to fill up the ATB gauge in order to use a skill, on the other hand, skills can be improved through repeated use which fills up the proficiency gauge, once it is full, the skill becomes available at any given time, even when the weapon that has the skill is no longer equipped.