Fighting Spirit is an Ability in Final Fantasy VII Remake, exclusively used by Sonon Kusakabe. In the remake, skills are found and linked with a Weapon or Materia, if a certain weapon or materia that has a skill is equipped by a certain character, the skill can be executed in battle and uses a certain number of the ATB charge to be triggered. This abiliy is only available with the DLC: Episode INTERmission.
Fighting Spirit Information
- ATB Cost: 1
- Ability Type: Weapon
- Related Character: Sonon Kusakabe
- Effect: Continue targeting a single enemy to deal increased damage.
- Proficiency Bonus: Finish off an enemy while this ability is active.
How to Get Fighting Spirit
- This ability can be used if the Indurate Staff weapon is equipped by Sonon Kusakabe.
- When it's weapon proficiency is maxed out, you'll permanently learn the ability, allowing you to use it without having the weapon equipped.
Fighting Spirit Notes & Tips
- Players will need to fill up the ATB gauge in order to use a skill, on the other hand, skills can be improved through repeated use which fills up the proficiency gauge, once it is full, the skill becomes available at any given time, even when the weapon that has the skill is no longer equipped.
|Final Fantasy VII Remake, Abilities|
Act of War ♦ Arcane Ward ♦ Assess ♦ ATB Ward ♦ Banishment ♦ Blade Burst ♦ Braver ♦ Brumal Form ♦ Cactuar Caper ♦ Chakra ♦ Charging Uppercut ♦ Chi Trap ♦ Counterstance ♦ Disorder ♦ Divekick ♦ Elemental Ninjutsu ♦ Fleeting Familiar ♦ Focused Shot ♦ Focused Strike ♦ Focused Thrust ♦ Incite ♦ Infinity's End ♦ Lifesaver ♦ Lustrous Shield ♦ Maximum Fury ♦ Overpower ♦ Point Blank ♦ Pray ♦ Prop Swipe ♦ Ray of Judgment ♦ Smackdown ♦ Sorcerous Storm ♦ Soul Drain ♦ Starshower ♦ Steal ♦ Steelskin ♦ Swirling Storm ♦ Triple Slash ♦ True Strike ♦ Unbridled Strength ♦ Windstorm