Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade
|Name||Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade|
|Release Date||June 10, 2021.|
|Price||Digital Deluxe Ed.: $79.99
Digital Standard Ed.: $89.99
Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade is an enhanced and expanded version of the critically acclaimed and award-winning FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE for the PlayStation®5. FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE INTERGRADE comes bundled with the brand new Episode INTERmission, featuring Yuffie Kisaragi as the main character, which introduces an exhilarating new story arc and numerous gameplay additions for players to enjoy - Part 2, Final Fantasy VII Rebirth has been announced, click here to learn more about Final Fantasy VII Rebirth.
Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade will be available as a physical and digital Standard Edition, and as a Digital Deluxe Edition from the PlayStation Store. The Digital Deluxe Edition comes with a digital mini soundtrack, including songs, such as “Descendant of Shinobi,” and a digital artbook with various concepts and promotional art from the production.
FF VII Intergrade Episode
The new episode featuring Yuffie is a brand-new adventure in the world of Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade. You’ll play a brand-new adventure as Yuffie Kisaragi, a new playable character for this episode. This ninja from Wutai sneaks her way into Midgar and devises a plan with Avalanche HQ for a thrilling mission to steal the ultimate materia from the Shinra Electric Power Company.
This new story episode will introduce you to new characters, two new chapters, and features expanded gameplay with new combat additions. You’ll gain a new perspective on the story of FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE, getting a taste of what else was going on in Midgar while Cloud and company were doing their thing.
This is exclusive to PS5 and available to buy separately when you’re upgrading your game from PS4 to PS5. It’s also included with the full purchase of Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade.
FF VII Intergrade Features
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade is the ultimate way to experience Midgar. The critically acclaimed, the award-winning game has been enhanced and amplified for PS5.
- The lighting has been improved. The textures have been improved. These updated, striking visuals will absorb you right into the world of FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE.
- This new release doesn’t just update visuals and elevate the gameplay, but it also includes a brand new story episode to play starring Yuffie.
- Experience Intergrade in two modes, Performance Mode which prioritizes a stable frame rate at 60 frames per second, or Graphics Mode, which prioritizes 4K resolution.
- Haptic Feedback Integration is added for the DualSense PS5 controller, which allows players to immerse themselves in battle like never before.
- "Photo Mode" is a newly added feature in the game, a customizable feature that allows players to capture and share their favorite moments of the game, as well as closeups of their favorite characters.
Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade Gallery
FF VII Intergrade FAQs
Intergrade is available on which platform/s?
- FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE INTERGRADE is available for PlayStation 5.
Where can I purchase Intergrade?
- FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE INTERGRADE is available for PlayStation 5 physically from local and online retailers and digitally as a Standard or Digital Deluxe Edition downloadable from the PlayStation Store.
Do I need to buy Intergrade if I own FF VII Remake?
- If you already own FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE for the PlayStation 4 (physical or digital version) and own a PlayStation 5, you can download the free FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE PlayStation 5 enhancement update*.
- This update does not include the new Yuffie episode. The new Yuffie episode can be purchased separately. An internet connection is required to obtain the free PlayStation 5 enhancement update. However, if you have purchased FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE (physical edition) for PlayStation 4, and own the PlayStation 5 digital edition (the model without a disc drive) then you are not eligible to download the upgrade.
How do I access the new episode?
- After downloading the content to your system, the new episode featuring Yuffie is playable immediately through the PlayStation 5 version of FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE title menu. For new players of FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE INTERGRADE it is recommended to play the main campaign first, although not required.
Will my save files be carried over?
- Yes. You can carry over save data from PlayStation 4 to PlayStation 5.
- An update patch that supports carrying over PlayStation 4 save data will be available before the PlayStation 5 version of FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE INTERGRADE is released.
- After the patch has been applied, an option will appear on the title menu for the PlayStation 4 version to carry over your save data.
- An internet connection is required to carry over save data to PlayStation 5. However, if you have purchased FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE (physical edition) for PlayStation 4, and own the PlayStation 5 digital edition (the model without a disc drive) you are not eligible to download the PS5 enhancement upgrade but can still transfer your save data should you purchase FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE INTERGRADE digitally.
PS Plus Version, is the upgrade available?
- PlayStation Plus members who own a PlayStation 5 and have received FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE for PlayStation 4 as part of the PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection are not eligible for the free PlayStation 5 enhancement update program.
Do I need to have the PS4?
- FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE INTERGRADE for PlayStation 5 is an independent game, so prior purchase of the FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE PlayStation 4 is not required.
Can I play Intergrade on the PS4?
- Your purchase of FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE INTERGRADE on Playstation 5 does not entitle you to play FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE on PlayStation 4. Customers who would like to play FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE on PlayStation 4 need to purchase it separately.
How can I play the new episode?
- The new Yuffie Episode can only be played by either purchasing FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE INTERGRADE on PlayStation 5, or by purchasing it separately after completing the free PlayStation 5 enhancement upgrade*.
Digital Deluxe Inclusions
- The Digital Deluxe Edition of FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE INTERGRADE comes with a digital mini soundtrack featuring songs, such as "Descendant of Shinobi", and a digital artbook that includes concept art and character sheets.
This is stupid. I have a PS4 and passed Remake, but I’m FORCED to purchase a PS5 with the invisible money I don’t have. Then I have to either buy the Intergrade, or just Yuffies story? Sony is scalpers themselves. No better than the ones pushing up prices, while Sony can’t provide products to meet demand. I can’t be the only one that sees this robbery. I love FF. Sony is making me not want to play anymore. Sike, I love FF, Sony’s just pissing me off with their capitalist venture.