Divekick is an Ability in Final Fantasy VII Remake, exclusively used by Tifa Lockhart. In the remake, skills are found and linked with a Weapon or Materia, if a certain weapon or materia that has a skill is equipped by a certain character, the skill can be executed in battle and uses a certain number of the ATB charge to be triggered.
- ATB Cost: 1
- Ability Type: Weapon
- Related Character: Tifa Lockhart
- Effect: Leap into the air and unleash a powerful kick.
- Proficiency Bonus: Finish off an enemy with the use of Leather Gloves.
How to Get Divekick
- This ability can be used if the Leather Gloves weapon is equipped by Tifa Lockhart.
- When it's weapon proficiency is maxed out, you'll permanently learn the ability, allowing you to use it without having the weapon equipped.
Divekick Notes & Tips
- Players will need to fill up the ATB gauge in order to use a skill, on the other hand, skills can be improved through repeated use which fills up the proficiency gauge, once it is full, the skill becomes available at any given time, even when the weapon that has the skill is no longer equipped.
- One of the strongetst abilities of Tifa, it can apply a huge chunk of staggering amount to the enemy that's hit. You can combo this after pressing a few times, long pressing again which will end the combo with an uppercut, and then follow up with the Divekick while she is in the air.