Brumal Form is an Ability in Final Fantasy VII Remake, exclusively used by Yuffie Kisaragi. In the remake, skills are found and linked with a Weapon or Materia, if a certain weapon or materia that has a skill is equipped by a certain character, the skill can be executed in battle and uses a certain number of the ATB charge to be triggered. This abiliy is only available with the DLC: Episode INTERmission.
Brumal Form Information
- ATB Cost: 1
- Ability Type: Weapon
- Related Character: Yuffie Kisaragi
- Effect: Evade an attack. ATB increases when successful. Can use while airborne.
- Proficiency Bonus: Evade an enemy attack
How to Get Brumal Form
- This ability can be used if the Boomerang weapon is equipped by Yuffie Kisaragi.
- When it's weapon proficiency is maxed out, you'll permanently learn the ability, allowing you to use it without having the weapon equipped.
Brumal Form Notes & Tips
- Players will need to fill up the ATB gauge in order to use a skill, on the other hand, skills can be improved through repeated use which fills up the proficiency gauge, once it is full, the skill becomes available at any given time, even when the weapon that has the skill is no longer equipped.