Point Blank is an Ability in Final Fantasy VII Remake, exclusively used by Barret Wallace. In the remake, skills are found and linked with a Weapon or Materia, if a certain weapon or materia that has a skill is equipped by a certain character, the skill can be executed in battle and uses a certain number of the ATB charge to be triggered.
Point Blank Information
- ATB Cost: All
- Ability Type: Weapon
- Related Character: Barret Wallace
- Proficiency Bonus: Finish off an Enemy with the EKG Cannon
- Effect: Consumes all ATB to deliver close-range attack and send enemies flying.
How to Get Point Blank
- This ability can be used if the EKG Cannon weapon is equipped by Barret.
- When it's weapon proficiency is maxed out, you'll permanently learn the ability, allowing you to use it without having the weapon equipped.
Point Blank Notes & Tips
- Players will need to fill up the ATB gauge in order to use a skill, on the other hand, skills can be improved through repeated use which fills up the proficiency gauge, once it is full, the skill becomes available at any given time, even when the weapon that has the skill is no longer equipped.