Incite is an Ability in Final Fantasy VII Remake, exclusively used by Sonon Kusakabe. In the remake, skills are found and linked with a Weapon or Materia, if a certain weapon or materia that has a skill is equipped by a certain character, the skill can be executed in battle and uses a certain number of the ATB charge to be triggered. This abiliy is only available with the DLC: Episode INTERmission.
- ATB Cost: __cost__
- Ability Type: Weapon
- Related Character: Sonon Kusakabe
- Effect: Draw the attention of a weak foe until Yuffie deals it a certain amount of damage.
- Proficiency Bonus: Draw an enemy's attention for three attacks while this ability is active.
How to Get Incite
- This ability can be used if the Djinn Staff weapon is equipped by Sonon Kusakabe.
- When it's weapon proficiency is maxed out, you'll permanently learn the ability, allowing you to use it without having the weapon equipped.
Incite Notes & Tips
- Players will need to fill up the ATB gauge in order to use a skill, on the other hand, skills can be improved through repeated use which fills up the proficiency gauge, once it is full, the skill becomes available at any given time, even when the weapon that has the skill is no longer equipped.