|Effect||Acquire specific items from enemies.|
Steal is an Ability in Final Fantasy VII Remake, it is a Materia Ability thta can be used by any Playable Character. In the remake, skills are found and linked with a Weapon or Materia, if a certain weapon or materia that has a skill is equipped by a certain character, the skill can be executed in battle and uses a certain number of the ATB charge to be triggered.
- ATB Cost: 1
- Ability Type: Materia
- Proficiency Bonus: None
- Effect: Acquire specific items from enemies.
How to Get Steal
- The Steal Materia can be bought from Chadley for 100 gil.
- The Steal Materia must be equipped by the active party member for the skill to be available.
Steal Notes & Tips
- The Bladed Staff can only be acquired by stealing it off Eligor.
- The Assess skill can be used to determine whether an enemy can have something stolen from them or not.
- Players will need to fill up the ATB gauge in order to use a skill, on the other hand, skills can be improved through repeated use which fills up the proficiency gauge, once it is full, the skill becomes available at any given time, even when the weapon that has the skill is no longer equipped.