Banishment is an Ability in Final Fantasy VII Remake, exclusively used by Yuffie Kisaragi. In the remake, skills are found and linked with a Weapon or Materia, if a certain weapon or materia that has a skill is equipped by a certain character, the skill can be executed in battle and uses a certain number of the ATB charge to be triggered. This abiliy is only available with the DLC: Episode INTERmission.
- ATB Cost: 1
- Ability Type: Weapon
- Related Character: Yuffie Kisaragi
- Effect: ATB spent on other commands increased damage dealt. Affinity changes with ninjutsu. Works in the air.
- Proficiency Bonus: Strike an enemy with maximum strength while this ability is at Lv. III.
How to Get Banishment
- This ability can be used if the Steel Reaper weapon is equipped by Yuffie Kisaragi.
- When it's weapon proficiency is maxed out, you'll permanently learn the ability, allowing you to use it without having the weapon equipped.
Banishment Notes & Tips
- Players will need to fill up the ATB gauge in order to use a skill, on the other hand, skills can be improved through repeated use which fills up the proficiency gauge, once it is full, the skill becomes available at any given time, even when the weapon that has the skill is no longer equipped.