Braver is an Ability in Final Fantasy VII Remake, exclusively used by Cloud Strife. In the remake, skills are found and linked with a Weapon or Materia, if a certain weapon or materia that has a skill is equipped by a certain character, the skill can be executed in battle and uses a certain number of the ATB charge to be triggered.
- ATB Cost: 1
- Ability Power: 400
- Interrupt Defense: 40
- Interrupt Strength: 50
- Stagger Rate: 2 (Pressure: 6)
- Related Character: Cloud Strife
- Ability Effect: Jump into the air and strike your foe with a powerful attack.
How to Get Braver
Braver Notes & Tips
- Braver has a slight delay before hitting, which makes it easily avoidable by moving enemies.
- In terms of raw physical damage, Braver is the most practical and powerful of Cloud's regular abilities except for Counterstance.
- Players will need to fill up the ATB gauge in order to use a skill, on the other hand, skills can be improved through repeated use which fills up the proficiency gauge, once it is full, the skill becomes available at any given time, even when the weapon that has the skill is no longer equipped.