Focused Thrust is an Ability in Final Fantasy VII Remake, Focused Thrust is a skill that can only be executed by Cloud Strife. In the remake, skills are found and linked with a Weapon or Materia, if a certain weapon or materia that has a skill is equipped by a certain character, the skill can be executed in battle and uses a certain number of the ATB charge to be triggered.
Focused Thrust Information
- ATB Cost: 1
- Ability Type: Weapon
- Related Character: Cloud Strife
- Proficiency Bonus: Stagger a foe.
- Ability Effect: Lunge toward an enemy with a piercing strike that hits multiple times. Significantly increases stagger.
How to Get Focused Thrust
- It is one of the starting abilities of Cloud.
- Focused Thrust is an attached skill of the Buster Sword.
- When it's weapon proficiency is maxed out, you'll permanently learn the ability, allowing you to use it without having the weapon equipped.
Focused Thrust Notes & Tips
- Players will need to fill up the ATB gauge in order to use a skill, on the other hand, skills can be improved through repeated use which fills up the proficiency gauge, once it is full, the skill becomes available at any given time, even when the weapon that has the skill is no longer equipped.