Triple Slash is an Ability in Final Fantasy VII Remake, exclusively used by Cloud Strife. In the remake, skills are found and linked with a Weapon or Materia, if a certain weapon or materia that has a skill is equipped by a certain character, the skill can be executed in battle and uses a certain number of the ATB charge to be triggered.
Triple Slash Information
- ATB Cost: 1
- Interrupt Stregth: 50
- Interrupt Defense: 40
- Ability Type: Weapon
- Stagger Rate: 3 (1 per hit)
- Pressure Rate: 6 (2 per hit)
- Related Character: Cloud Strife
- Proficiency Bonus: Strike three or more enemies.
- Ability Effect: Slash three enemies in quick succession, dealing more damage with each blow.
- Power: 600 (spread over hits of 170, 190 and 240), 235 (used against one target; spread over hits of 170, 0.55 and 0.10)
How to Get Triple Slash
- This ability is learned from Cloud's Iron Blade.
- Its weapon proficiency is quickly raised by striking a crowd of three or more enemies in the same combo.
- When Triple Slash's proficiency reaches 100%, it will become permanently available to Cloud without the need to equip the Iron Blade.
Triple Slash Notes & Tips
- Triple Slash has a couple of advantages over Braver, in that it tracks enemy movement, and has no wind-up time.
- However, it is most recommended against crowds of smaller or weaker enemies. When the same enemy is hit consecutively, Triple Slash's damage output is reduced to slightly more than half of Braver's.
- Players will need to fill up the ATB gauge in order to use a skill, on the other hand, skills can be improved through repeated use which fills up the proficiency gauge, once it is full, the skill becomes available at any given time, even when the weapon that has the skill is no longer equipped.