Ray of Judgement is an Ability in Final Fantasy VII Remake, exclusively used by Aerith Gainsborough. In the remake, skills are found and linked with a Weapon or Materia, if a certain weapon or materia that has a skill is equipped by a certain character, the skill can be executed in battle and uses a certain number of the ATB charge to be triggered.
Ray of Judgement Information
- ATB Cost: 2
- Ability Type: Weapon
- Related Character: Aerith Gainsborough
- Proficiency Bonus: Strike a staggered enemy with this ability.
- Effect: Fires an energy burst that hits multiple times. Raises Stagger bonus
How to Get Ray of Judgement
- This ability can be used if the Mythril Rod weapon is equipped by Aerith.
- When it's weapon proficiency is maxed out, you'll permanently learn the ability, allowing you to use it without having the weapon equipped.
Ray of Judgement Notes & Tips
- Players will need to fill up the ATB gauge in order to use a skill, on the other hand, skills can be improved through repeated use which fills up the proficiency gauge, once it is full, the skill becomes available at any given time, even when the weapon that has the skill is no longer equipped.
|Final Fantasy VII Remake Abilities|
Act of War ♦ Arcane Ward ♦ Assess ♦ ATB Ward ♦ Banishment ♦ Blade Burst ♦ Braver ♦ Brumal Form ♦ Cactuar Caper ♦ Chakra ♦ Charging Uppercut ♦ Chi Trap ♦ Counterstance ♦ Disorder ♦ Divekick ♦ Elemental Ninjutsu ♦ Fighting Spirit ♦ Fleeting Familiar ♦ Focused Shot ♦ Focused Strike ♦ Focused Thrust ♦ Incite ♦ Infinity's End ♦ Lifesaver ♦ Lustrous Shield ♦ Maximum Fury ♦ Overpower ♦ Point Blank ♦ Pray ♦ Smackdown ♦ Sorcerous Storm ♦ Soul Drain ♦ Starshower ♦ Steal ♦ Steelskin ♦ Swirling Storm ♦ Triple Slash ♦ True Strike ♦ Unbridled Strength ♦ Windstorm