True Strike is an Ability in Final Fantasy VII Remake, exclusively used by Tifa Lockhart. In the remake, skills are found and linked with a Weapon or Materia, if a certain weapon or materia that has a skill is equipped by a certain character, the skill can be executed in battle and uses a certain number of the ATB charge to be triggered.
True Strike Information
- ATB Cost: 1
- Ability Type: Weapon
- Related Character: Tifa Lockhart
- Proficiency Bonus: Strike a staggered enemy.
- Effect: Powerful attack. Huge bonuses to stagger damage
How to Get True Strike
- This ability can be used if the Purple Pain weapon is equipped by Tifa Lockhart.
- When it's weapon proficiency is maxed out, you'll permanently learn the ability, allowing you to use it without having the weapon equipped.
True Strike Notes & Tips
- Players will need to fill up the ATB gauge in order to use a skill, on the other hand, skills can be improved through repeated use which fills up the proficiency gauge, once it is full, the skill becomes available at any given time, even when the weapon that has the skill is no longer equipped.