Final Fantasy VII Remake
|Name||Final Fantasy VII Remake|
|Release Date||April 10, 2020.|
|Price||Standard Ed.: $59.99
Digital Deluxe Ed.: $79.99
Final Fantasy VII Remake is an upcoming action role-playing game developed and published by Square Enix. Final Fantasy VII Remake is an HD retelling of the original Final Fantasy VII that was released for the PlayStation back in 1997, the game will be released in episodic installments where Part 1 which is set in the city of Midgar on Gai is scheduled for release on April 10, 2020.
Players will take control of Cloud Strife, a former Shinra soldier who joined the Avalanche as a mercenary. Avalanche is an eco-terrorist group hellbent on stopping the Shinra Electric Power Company because they are responsible for draining the planet’s life energy known as the Lifestream, threatening the existence of all life on the planet.
Game Story Overview
Mako─the lifeblood of the planet and the fuel that powers the city of Midgar...
By exploiting this resource through their Mako Reactors, the Shinra Electric Power Company has all but seized control of the entire world. A ragtag group of idealists, known as Avalanche, are one of the last bastions of resistance. Cloud, an elite SOLDIER operative turned mercenary, takes part in an Avalanche operation to destroy Mako Reactor 1 in the city of Midgar.
The bombing plunges the city into fiery chaos, and amidst the raging inferno, Cloud is tormented by visions of a bitter enemy long thought dead. After this hallucination fades, he meets a young woman selling flowers, who offers him a single yellow blossom. In that instant, a host of swirling shadows surrounds them.
Once more begins a story that will shape the destiny of an entire world.
Final Fantasy VII Remake Game Features
- Battle System: Assess your enemies' strengths and weaknesses, and employ powerful magic and special abilities to fight effectively─such is the guiding principle of this unique system, a mix of traditional command-based FINAL FANTASY combat and real-time action, giving you the power to choose how you play. As you build ATB charges in combat, you will be able to perform stronger attacks, cast magic, use items, and execute other battle commands.
- Tactical Mode: When accessing your commands menu in battle, time slows down dramatically, giving you the freedom to develop and carry out a plan of attack. Take this opportunity to use your ATB charges to employ a variety of abilities, magic, items, and limit breaks. Adapt to the strengths and weaknesses of your enemies, and take control of the tide of battle.
- Shortcuts: Commands can be mapped to button shortcuts, enabling you to execute them in battle instantly, without having to access your commands menu. Employ your favorite abilities quickly and effortlessly so you can stay in the thick of the action.
- Stagger: As an enemy sustains damage during battle, the focus gauge below their HP bar will gradually fill up. When this bar is maxed out, the enemy will become staggered for a short time. During this period, it will not only be unable to act, but it will also receive additional damage when attacked.
- Ally Commands: You can take full control of other party members during battle with the press of a button, and you can also instruct them to carry out certain actions by using the L2/R2 buttons to access their command menus in Tactical Mode.
- Limit Breaks: As you take damage over the course of a battle, your limit gauge will gradually fill, eventually enabling you to execute powerful abilities unique to each character.
- Materia: By attaching materia to your weapons and armor, you can gain new abilities and customize your characters further. Countless types exist, from those that bestow magical spells to versatile actions, as well as some which enable you to summon powerful beings to aid you in battle. Moreover, some items have linked materia slots, which allow certain materia to interact with each other and produce unique and surprising effects.
- Summons: When equipped, summoning materia adds an additional gauge that, when filled, grants you the ability to call forth otherworldly entities to fight alongside you for a limited time. These summoned beings possess a will of their own and will engage enemies independently, culminating in a devastating attack they execute before departing the battlefield.
Final Fantasy VII Remake Gallery