Blade Burst is an Ability in Final Fantasy VII Remake, exclusively used by Cloud Strife. In the remake, skills are found and linked with a Weapon or Materia, if a certain weapon or materia that has a skill is equipped by a certain character, the skill can be executed in battle and uses a certain number of the ATB charge to be triggered.
Blade Burst Information
- ATB Cost: 1
- Ability Type: Weapon
- Related Character: Cloud Strife
- Effect: Non-elemental ranged attack
- Proficiency Bonus: Finish off an enemy with the Mythril Saber.
How to acquire Blade Burst
- This ability can be used if the Mythril Saber weapon is equipped by Cloud.
- When it's weapon proficiency is maxed out, you'll permanently learn the ability, allowing you to use it without having the weapon equipped.
Blade Burst Notes & Tips
- Players will need to fill up the ATB gauge in order to use a skill, on the other hand, skills can be improved through repeated use which fills up the proficiency gauge, once it is full, the skill becomes available at any given time, even when the weapon that has the skill is no longer equipped.