Smackdown is an Ability in Final Fantasy VII Remake, exclusively used by Barret Wallace. In the remake, skills are found and linked with a Weapon or Materia, if a certain weapon or materia that has a skill is equipped by a certain character, the skill can be executed in battle and uses a certain number of the ATB charge to be triggered.
- ATB Cost: 1
- Ability Type: Weapon
- Related Character: Barret Wallace
- Effect: Sends nearby enemies flying.
- Proficiency Bonus: Strike Three or more enemies using Wrecking Ball.
How to Get Smackdown
- This ability can be used if the Wrecking Ball weapon is equipped by Barret.
- When it's weapon proficiency is maxed out, you'll permanently learn the ability, allowing you to use it without having the weapon equipped.
Smackdown Notes & Tips
- Players will need to fill up the ATB gauge in order to use a skill, on the other hand, skills can be improved through repeated use which fills up the proficiency gauge, once it is full, the skill becomes available at any given time, even when the weapon that has the skill is no longer equipped.