Focused Shot is an Ability in Final Fantasy VII Remake, exclusively used by Barret Wallace. In the remake, skills are found and linked with a Weapon or Materia, if a certain weapon or materia that has a skill is equipped by a certain character, the skill can be executed in battle and uses a certain number of the ATB charge to be triggered.
Focused Shot Information
- ATB Cost: 2
- Ability Type: Weapon
- Related Character: Barret Wallace
- Proficiency Bonus: Stagger an enemy.
- Effect: Consume all ATB charges to unleash a concentrated burst of energy. Significantly increases stagger.
How to Get Focused Shot
- It is one of the starting abilities of Barret.
- Focused Thrust is an attached skill of the Gatling Gun weapon.
- When it's weapon proficiency is maxed out, you'll permanently learn the ability, allowing you to use it without having the weapon equipped.
Focused Shot Notes & Tips
- Players will need to fill up the ATB gauge in order to use a skill, on the other hand, skills can be improved through repeated use which fills up the proficiency gauge, once it is full, the skill becomes available at any given time, even when the weapon that has the skill is no longer equipped.