|Effect||Restore your own HP relative to damage taken. More effective when HP is low. Also cures poison.|
Chakra is an Ability in Final Fantasy VII Remake, it is a Materia Ability thta can be used by any Playable Character. In the remake, skills are found and linked with a Weapon or Materia, if a certain weapon or materia that has a skill is equipped by a certain character, the skill can be executed in battle and uses a certain number of the ATB charge to be triggered.
- ATB Cost: 1
- Ability Type: Materia
- Proficiency Bonus: N/A
- Related Character: Any Character
- Effect: Restore your own HP relative to damage taken. More effective when HP is low. Also cures poison.
How to Get Chakra
- The Chakra Materia must be equipped for the ability to become available.
- Tifa Lockhart has the Chakra Materia equipped when she joins the party in Chapter 3: Home Sweet Slum.
- At the beginning of Chapter 8: Budding Bodyguard you can also find a Chakra Materia in the room after the Reno boss fight. The Materia is on the first floor through a doorway. If you miss the Materia the first time through you can always come back to the Church in Sector 5 once you are given free roam of the world.
- During Chapter 14: In Search of Hope: In the part of the quest named Intel Gathering: Next, go back, and head inside the middle door which leads to Corneo's office. Open the door on the right and you'll find another set of stairs that goes to another room underground. Inside the room, you'll find Kotch strapped onto a table, interact with him to free him and he'll leave behind a Chakra Materia as he leaves.
Chakra Notes & Tips
- A MUST HAVE Materia for each character if you are playing in Hard Mode.
- Players will need to fill up the ATB gauge in order to use a skill, on the other hand, skills can be improved through repeated use which fills up the proficiency gauge, once it is full, the skill becomes available at any given time, even when the weapon that has the skill is no longer equipped.