HP Up Materia
|Grants||Increases your max HP.|
HP Up Materia is a Materia in Final Fantasy VII Remake. HP Up Materia increases the user's max HP. Materia is a type of equipment that can be slotted into Weapons and Armor and provide Spells or Bonuses that Characters can use.
HP Up Materia Information
- The total boost limit is +100% when more than one is equipped.
- HP Up Materia Progression:
- 1 Star: Max HP boost of 10%
- 2 Star: Max HP boost of 20%
- 3 Star: Max HP boost of 30%
- 4 Star: Max HP boost of 40%
- 5 Star: Max HP boost of 50%
How to acquire HP Up Materia
- Can be purchased from:
- Sector 5 Slums Materia Shop for 2000 Gil.
- Wall Market Materia Shop for 2000 Gil.
- Dropped at:
- Acquired from Quest:
- Chapter 2: Fateful Encounters, found behind a white van when you encounter two Security Officer and one Guard Dog.
- Chapter 11: Haunted in the part the quest named Someone's There: From where you fought the Cripshay, check the left side where you can grab 1x HP Up Materia.
- Chapter 16: The Belly of the Beast: In the part of the quest named Reconnaissance: Check the last stall and head up to the ducts. Once you're inside, at the second split, turn left and you'll find 1x HP Up Materia
HP Up Materia Notes & Tips
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!