Enemy Skill Materia
|Grants||Gives you a chance to learn certain enemy techniques that you've endured and use them as abilities.|
Enemy Skill Materia is a Materia in Final Fantasy VII Remake. Enemy Skill Materia grants the user a chance to learn certain enemy techniques that you've endured and use them as abilities. Materia is a type of equipment that can be slotted into Weapons and Armor and provide Spells or Bonuses that Characters can use.
Enemy Skill Materia Information
- Gives you a chance to learn certain enemy techniques that you've endured and use them as abilities.
- These abilities can only be used when the materia is set to your equipment.
- Enemy Skill Materia Progression:
- 1 Star: Learn and use enemy skills.
How to acquire Enemy Skill Materia
- Can be purchased from:
- Dropped at:
- Acquired from Quest:
Enemy Skill Materia Notes & Tips
- Only Four Enemy Skill Spells in the game - They cost No MP.
- All enemy skills work with HP/MP Drain
- All enemy skills Copy any Elemental effects attached to your weapon
- For example, using Elemental + Lightning will cause Algid aura to deal Lightning damage instead of ice damage.
- Spirit siphon + Algid aura can deal devastating aoe passive damage, and give great Passive HP Recovery. Each pulse of damage deals in the range of 700 damage if paired with a maxed out elemental damage and the targets weakness.
- Essence Drain
- COST: 2 ATB
- EFFECT: Drains HP from nearby Targets Constantly
- Learned: (Ghost type Mobs)
- Self Destruct
- COST: 2 ATB
- EFFECT: Consume All HP To deal non elemental damage to nearby targets. Does not Work with Absorb HP.
- Note: Might be able to prevent death using Reprieve weapons.
- Deals about 5k Damage at most. Seems to scale with current HP
- LEARNED FROM: BioWeapon Type Mobs, Bombs (Aptosis in mob movelist)
- Algid Aura
- COST: 1 ATB
- EFFECT: Surrounds character with a ice aura that deals damage to nearby targets
- LEARNED: Cerulean Drake
- Bad Breath
- Cost: 2 ATB
- Effect: inflicts Poison, Blind, Berserk, Slow on target
- Learned: Marbol - Legendary monsters Hardmode battle simulator