Chakra Materia is a Materia in Final Fantasy VII Remake. Chakra Materia grants the user to execute a battle command: Chakra. Materia is a type of equipment that can be slotted into Weapons and Armor and provide Spells or Bonuses that Characters can use.
Chakra Materia Information
- The amount restored is relative to damage received, and more is restored the lower your HP.
- Chakra Materia Progression:
How to acquire Chakra Materia
- Tifa Lockhart has this equipped when she joins the party in Chapter 3: Home Sweet Slum.
- At the beginning of Chapter 8: Budding Bodyguard you can also find a Chakra Materia in the room after the Reno boss fight. The Materia is on the first floor through a doorway. If you miss the Materia the first time through you can always come back to the Church in Sector 5 once you are given free roam of the world.
- During Chapter 14: In Search of Hope: In the part of the quest named Intel Gathering: Next, go back, and head inside the middle door which leads to Corneo's office. Open the door on the right and you'll find another set of stairs that goes to another room underground. Inside the room, you'll find Kotch strapped onto a table, interact with him to free him and he'll leave behind a Chakra Materia as he leaves.
Chakra Materia Notes & Tips