|Grants||Grants resistance to the linked materia's status ailment.|
Warding Materia is a Materia in Final Fantasy VII Remake. Warding Materia grants resistance to the linked materia's status ailment Materia is a type of equipment that can be slotted into Weapons and Armor and provide Spells or Bonuses that Characters can use.
Warding Materia Information
- Grants resistance to the linked materia's status ailment.
- Works with poison, time, bind, and subversion materia.
- Warding Materia Progression:
- 1 Star: Reduce debuff duration by 25%
- 2 Star: Reduce debuff duration by 50%
- 3 Star: Reduce debuff duration by 100%
How to acquire Warding Materia
- Can be purchased from:
- Dropped at:
- Acquired from Quest:
- Chapter 10: Rough Waters during the part named to the Sector 7 Slums: When you reach the second split area after you climb down another ladder, head to the north section on the map where you'll find a Warding Materia.
- Chapter 13: A Broken World during the part of the quest named Finding Wedge: In an area where you go up some stairs and you'll find another cage door that you can destroy. Inside, you'll find a 1x Warding Materia.
Warding Materia Notes & Tips