|Grants||Allows you to use lightning magic|
Lightning Materia is a Materia in Final Fantasy VII Remake. Lightning Materia allows players to use lightning magic. Materia is a type of equipment that can be slotted into Weapons and Armor and provide Spells or Bonuses that Characters can use.
Lightning Materia Information
- Lightning Materia Progression:
- + Max MP % (Small)
How to acquire Lightning Materia
- Can be purchased from:
- Sector 5 Slums Materia Shop for 500 Gil.
- Wall Market Materia Shop for 500 Gil.
- Dropped at:
- Acquired from Quest:
- Chapter 1: The Destruction of Mako Reactor. Starting materia of Barret.
- Chapter 7: A Trap is Sprung: Monitor Data, when you grab another key card that's on top of a cart on the right side, and then pick the Lightning Materia that's on the right side corner of the room.
Lightning Materia Notes & Tips
- When linked with a Magnify Materia can hit multiple targets simultaneously.
- When linked with an Elemental Materia on a weapon will add electric damage to the character's attacks
- When Linked with an Elemental Materia on a piece of armor reduces, neutralizes, or absorbs electric damage.