Cactuar is a Summon in Final Fantasy VII Remake. Summon a Cactuar, It charges headfirst to deliver painfully spiky attacks.i In the remake, summons are called and will fight by your side, they cannot be controlled but if the player's ATB gauge fills, they can use it to issue the summon to use one of its abilities. Once the summon's gauge is depleted, they will unleash their signature or ultimate attack before disappearing from the battlefield.
A cactus with legs that loves to run hither and thither. Watch out for its thorns!
The Cactuar, a cactus being that is fast and capable of executing its deadly trademark attack 1000 Needles.
Players can issue a command for a summon to use an ability once the ATB gauge is filled.
- 1,000 Needles: Cactuar shoots needles at one enemy, dealing small but fixed damage per hit. Inflicts Poison and Slow on the enemy.
Cactuar Signature Attack
Once the summon gauge is depleted, a summon will execute its signature attack that inflicts a significant amount of damage before leaving the battlefield.
- 10,000 Needles: Ultimate attack that sprays needles in all directions, dealing small but fixed damage to all enemies.
How to Get Cactuar
- Cactuar is a special summon that is acquired only if you preorder the Deluxe Edition, Digital Deluxe Edition, or 1st Class Editions of the game.
- To obtain the Cactuar Summon Materia, go to Options > System > DLC > and choose the materia that's been added from downloading it.
- Cactuar is then added to the player's inventory at the start of the game, and the summoning materia slot will appear during Chapter 2: Fateful Encounters. If the player has no DLC summons, then the slot does not appear until players receive the Ifrit Materia at the end of Chapter 3: Home Sweet Slum.
- Available as Free DLC for those who purchase or was able to have the free upgrade for the INTERgrade version (PS5 Enhanced version).
Cactuar Notes & Tips
- Notes, Tips, and other Trivia