Bahamut is a Summon in Final Fantasy VII Remake. Bahamut, the Wyrm Tyrant that soars on the wings of night, also known as the king of dragons. In the remake, summons are called and will fight by your side, they cannot be controlled but if the player's ATB gauge fills, they can use it to issue the summon to use one of its abilities. Once the summon's gauge is depleted, they will unleash their signature or ultimate attack before disappearing from the battlefield.
The Wyrm Tyrant that soars on the wings of night. Bahamut, also known as the king of dragons.
A non-elemental entity capable of unspeakable destruction. Regarded as a symbol of might since the time of the Ancients, this winged king of dragons is often worshipped in times of war.
Players can issue a command for a summon to use an ability once the ATB gauge is filled.
- Umbal Inferno: Fire countless homing lasers at an enemy. Deals increased damage with Umbral Aura active.
- Umbral Strikes: Strike enemy with twin orbs of concentrated energy. Deals increased damage with Umbral Aura active.
Bahamut Signature Attack
Once the summon gauge is depleted, a summon will execute its signature attack that inflicts a significant amount of damage before leaving the battlefield.
- Megaflare: Ultimate attack where Bahamut shoots a ball of energy from its mouth that explodes over the enemies, dealing heavy non-elemental magic damage.
How to Get Bahamut
- Obtain the Bahamut Materia.
- The materia is obtained as a reward after completing the Battle Intel quest: Combat Simulation: Bahamut.
Bahamut Notes & Tips
- Notes, Tips, and other Trivia