Chocobo Chick is a Summon in Final Fantasy VII Remake. Summon a Chocobo Chick, a young yellow chocobo with a large head compared to its body. It has a small beak and green eyes, and large yellow feathers on its head somewhat akin to Cloud Strife's hairstyle. In the remake, summons are called and will fight by your side, they cannot be controlled but if the player's ATB gauge fills, they can use it to issue the summon to use one of its abilities. Once the summon's gauge is depleted, they will unleash their signature or ultimate attack before disappearing from the battlefield.
Summon a chocobo chick. Runs hither and tither casting elemental spells.
Chocobo Chick Information
The Chocobo Chick, as cute and adorable as it appears, Chocobo Chick is capable of powerful blows and will assaulting its foes.
Chocobo Chick Skills
Players can issue a command for a summon to use an ability once the ATB gauge is filled.
- Chocofire: Fire attack against all enemies. It is stronger and has a better chance to interrupt than the normal Fire spell. Slightly increases stagger.
- Chocoblizzard; Ice attack against all enemies. It is stronger and has a better chance to interrupt than normal Blizzard spell. Slightly increases stagger.
- Chocothunder: Lightning attack against all enemies. It is stronger and has a better chance to interrupt than normal Thunder spell. Slightly increases stagger.
- Chocogust: Wind attack against all enemies. It is stronger and has a better chance to interrupt than normal Aero spell. Slightly increases stagger.
Chocobo Chick Signature Attack
Once the summon gauge is depleted, a summon will execute its signature attack that inflicts a significant amount of damage before leaving the battlefield.
- Chocoflare (Non-elemental): Ultimate non-elemental attack that damages and staggers all enemies.
How to Get Chocobo Chick
- Chocobo Chick is a special summon that is acquired only if you preorder the Deluxe Edition, Digital Deluxe Edition, or 1st Class Editions of the game.
- To obtain the Chocobo Chick Materia, go to Options > System > DLC > and choose the materia that's been added from downloading it.
- Chocobo Chick is then added to the player's inventory at the start of the game, and the summoning materia slot will appear during Chapter 2: Fateful Encounters. If the player has no DLC summons, then the slot does not appear until players receive the Ifrit Materia at the end of Chapter 3: Home Sweet Slum.
- Available as Free DLC for those who purchase or was able to have the free upgrade for the INTERgrade version (PS5 Enhanced version).
Chocobo Chick Notes & Tips
- Notes, Tips, and other Trivia