Leviathan is a Summon in Final Fantasy VII Remake, Leviathan a serpentine entity capable of inflicting non-elemental physical attacks. In the remake, summons are called and will fight by your side, they cannot be controlled but if the player's ATB gauge fills, they can use it to issue the summon to use one of its abilities. Once the summon's gauge is depleted, they will unleash their signature or ultimate attack before disappearing from the battlefield.
A non-elemental entity capable of tremendous physical attacks. The patron deity of Wutai, this giant serpentine entity is said to have quelled a great many calamities.
The patron deity of Wutai, this giant serpentine entity is said to have quelled a great many calamities.
Players can issue a command for a summon to use an ability once the ATB gauge is filled.
- Briny Bellow: Significantly increases stagger
- Gyre Spume: Damages nearby enemies.
Leviathan Signature Attack
Once the summon gauge is depleted, a summon will execute its signature attack that inflicts a significant amount of damage before leaving the battlefield.
- Tidal Wave: Non-elemental ultimate attack.
How to Get Leviathan
- Obtain the Leviathan Materia. Complete Battle Intel: Combat Simulation: Leviathan to obtain its summon materia.
Leviathan Notes & Tips
- Notes, Tips, and other Trivia