Yuffie Kisaragi is a playable character in Final Fantasy VII Remake, she is the main character featured in the new standalone DLC, Episode INTERmission. Yuffie Kisaragi is a ninja from Wutai who is on a mission to steal the ultimate materia from Shinra. In the remake, players can now switch to different characters depending on the battle situation. Players can also stick with the same character and issue orders to party allies.
Well guys, your girl finally made it to Midgar.
Yuffie Kisaragi Information
Yuffie Kisaragi is a ninja from Wutai who sneaks her way into Midgar and devises a plan with Avalanche HQ for a thrilling mission to steal the ultimate materia from the Shinra Electric Power Company. She is a materia hunter and lead special-forces operative of the new Wutai Government.
A member of Wutai's elite corps of ninja operatives, Yuffie styles herself as both a ravishing beauty and a world-class materia hunter. Using her signature oversized throwing star and exceptional agility, she is a force to be reckoned with. Determined to reclaim her homeland's former glory—and acting on orders from the government—she sneaks into Midgar.
Yuffie is known as the notorious Materia hunter who can be seen in various forests on the planet. She is rebellious and can sometimes come off as a cocky tomboy, but all this is to reach her goal to restore her homeland Wutai to the way it was, before Shinra Electronic Power Company came alone. Yuffie is still a person who is friendly, helpful, always is optimistic, and is willing to help those who are in need.
Yuffie was born at a time, nowhere near the Wutai War, according to the "Creation Materials" in Final Fantasy VII Ultimania Omega guide, her mother's name is Kasumi who died from illness when she was young. At a very young age, Yuffie has seen Wutai turn into a toursit destination and only grew up surrounded by great stories about the place before the arrival of Shinra.
Yuffie Kisaragi Strengths
Yuffie can fight effectively both up close and from range. Press to strike a foe with her throwing star. Hold to continue attacking while putting distance between her and the enemy.
- Precision Defense: Guarding just before an enemy land a hit will greately reduce the damage Yuffie takes.
- Unique Ability: By pressing , Yuffie can hurl her weapon at a target. Press while it is away from her to perform long-range ninjutsu attacks. The weapon will return to Yuffie automatically after a certain amount of time. To retrieve it sooner, press again.
- Destroying Objects: By Pressing , Yuffie is capable of destroying Shinra boxes from a distance. Try destroying multiple boxes at once by giving Yuffie the perfect vantage.
- Pressing will launch her throwing star at an enemy. While it is away, press to have Yuffie attack with her Ninjutsu.
- The throwing star will return automatically after a certain amount of time, but can be retreieved earlier by pressing again.
- Yuffie can attack using her long-range ninjutsu by pressing while her throwing star is away.
- The ability Elemental Ninjutsu can change the elemental affinity of this attack. Press or while the ability is selected to cycle between affinities. When an element is selected, her ninjutsu will temporarily adopt that element and enhance it. Ninjutsu start as non-elemental attacks.
Yuffie Kisaragi Weapons
Shuriken is a close and long-range type of weapon that allows the wielder to unleash a flurry of attacks in close-range, as well as to throw and retrieve the weapon to hit "out of reach" enemies. The Shuriken weapon is exclusive and can only be used by Yuffie Kisaragi. Check our Weapons page for a full list of all the weapons in Final Fantasy VII Remake.
Click the header to sort the table.
Yuffie Kisaragi Abilities
- Act of War: Buffet an enemy with blows, and all subsequent attacks deal increased damage.
- Windstorm: Create a gust of wind that damages nearby enemies and launches them toward you.
- Elemental Ninjutsu: Exploit an enemy's weakness with an elemental ninjusu attack.
- Cactuar Caper: Strike three or more enemies.
- Brumal Form: Evade an enemy attack.
- Banishment: Strike an enemy with maximum strength while this ability is at Lv III.
Yuffie Kisaragi Limit Break
- Bloodbath: Unleash a flurry of blows that deals a large amount of damage.
Yuffie Kisaragi Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.