Alone at Last is a Discovery Quest in Final Fantasy 7 Remake. Quests are various tasks that players can be obtained throughout the game by some events or various NPCs. Discovery Quests are optional but provide rewards when completed.
- Make Tifa smile
- Complete all the side quests in Chapter 3: Home Sweet Slum to unlock this discovery event.
- Instead of heading back to Seventh Heaven bar to progress the Main Scenario, head back to Cloud's apartment.
- A cutscene will automatically trigger where Marle, the landlady, has a word with Cloud.
- After the cutscene, head up to the room where Tifa is changing the water filter and another cutscene will trigger.
- Choose whichever option you want when she asks you what suits her best.
- Choosing Mature will have her wear the classic blue dress
- Choosing Sporty will have her wear a black Chinese dress.
- Choosing Exotic will have her wear a custom made black kimono.
- Go back to Marle to trigger another cutscene and she'll give Cloud the Crescent Moon Charm as a reward.
- Notes, Tips, and other info goes here
|Final Fantasy 7 Remake Discovery Quests|