Vagabond Jonny is a Discovery Quest in Final Fantasy 7 Remake. Quests are various tasks that players can be obtained throughout the game by some events or various NPCs. Discovery Quests are optional but provide rewards when completed.
- Go around the Wall Market.
- Chase after Johnny.
- Speak to Johnny.
- In Chapter 9: The Town that Never Sleeps, once you reach Wall Market, you'll see Johnny who's running away. He'll randomly appear in some sections the Wall Market, and you'll trigger the event when you see him running.
- When you bump into him chase him and follow him.
- Eventually, you'll be able to catch up to him and a cutscene will trigger after interacting with him.
- You'll be given a choice of choosing Yeah or No when you're asked to agree with him.
- Choosing "Yeah" will unlock the side quests: The Party Never Stops and A Dynamite Body later on.
- While choosing "No" will unlock the side quests: The Price of Thievery and Shears’ Counterattack.
- Whichever option you choose, you'll clear this discovery event after speaking to him.
- Notes, Tips, and other info goes here
|Final Fantasy 7 Remake Discovery Quests|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!