Refocus is a Limit Break in Final Fantasy VII Remake. Refocus is a Limit Break linked to a Materia. and it can be used by any Playable Character. Limit breaks are devastating attacks that can be unleashed when your limit gauge is full. The gauge charges as you take damage or stagger enemies.
- Related Character: Any Playable Character
- Effect: Partitions your ATB gauge into 3 segments, instead of the standard 2, allowing for faster charge accumulation since it doesn't take as long to fill smaller bars.
How to Get Refocus
- The character must have the Refocus Materia equipped to gain access to this limit break.
- Aerith has the materia equipped when she joins the party. Aerith joins the party during the quest: Chapter 8: Budding Bodyguard.
Refocus Notes & Tips
- Allow some low level enemies beat on you a few times and cast it twice and the quest will be done.
- Equip the Refocus Materia and when you can use a limit break, use the Refocus limit, it splits your ATB into 3 slots.
- Just like in the original, Limit Breaks can be activated by each specific character by using up the Limit Gauge after it builds up from damage taken from enemies. Limit Breaks vary for each character, some grant support or debuff techniques, some are direct attacks, while some apply random effects.