Weapons on a Rampage is a Side Quests in Final Fantasy 7 Remake. Quests are various tasks that players can be obtained throughout the game by some events or various NPCs. Side Quests are optional but provide rewards when completed.
- A frightened man is seeking help on Station Way. Hear what he has to say.
- The man claims to have been attacked by five pieces of defective Shinra heavy armor in the scrapyard back alley. Search every corner, including back alleyways and dead ends, and find and destroy them all.
- A rampaging Shinra weapon has been destroyed, but four remain
- A second rampaging Shinra weapon has been destroyed, but three remain
- A third rampaging Shinra weapon has been destroyed, but two remain
- A fourth rampaging Shinra weapon has been destroyed, but one remains
- Report back to the scared man
- The weaponry that attacked the man were part of the mako reactor security and were only following protocol. Not even a 1,000-foot drop could make them forget their orders. Could the same be said for Shinra's troops?
- Defeat the five pieces of armor
- Return to the Scared Man
- Notes, Tips, and other info goes here