|Effect:||Fully restores MP.|
Turbo Ether is a Consumable Item in Final Fantasy VII Remake. Turbo Ether fully restores MP. Consumables are items that can be used in and out of battle, using a consumable item grants various effects such as restorative properties, elemental attacks, and temporary buffs to the characters, and debuffs against enemies.
Turbo Ether Information
- Item Type: Consumable
- Effect: Fully restores MP.
- Purchase Value: ???Gil
- Sell Value: ???Gil
How to acquire Turbo Ether
- Can be purchased from:
- Dropped by:
- Rare: Ghost
- Rare: Sweeper Prototype
- Rare: Mark II Monodrive
- Stolen from:
- Turbo Ether can be found inside boxes that can be destroyed.
- Rewarded by completing The Party Never Stops side quest
- Chapter 9: The Town that Never Sleeps during The Audition part: Chest inside the room that has 1x Turbo Ether. The room with Tifa is along with Aerith.
- Chapter 13: A Broken World during the part of the quest named Finding Wedge: Within a chest.
- Chapter 15: The Day Midgar Stood Still: In the part of the quest named The Path to Greater Heights: Once you've defeated the mech, climb up the ladder and go around the circular platform first to find Shinra boxes you can destroy. You'll also find a chest containing a bottle of Turbo Ether.
Turbo Ether Notes & Tips
Adrenaline ♦ AI Programming Core ♦ Antidote ♦ Big Bomber ♦ Celeris ♦ Echo Mist ♦ Elixir ♦ Ether ♦ Fuzzy Wuzzy ♦ Grenade ♦ Hazardous Material ♦ Hi-Potion ♦ Maiden's Kiss ♦ Mega Potion ♦ Molotov Cocktail ♦ Mr. Cuddlesworth ♦ Orb of Gravity ♦ Phoenix Down ♦ Potion ♦ Remedy ♦ Sedative ♦ Smelling Salts
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!