The Stagger Effect Pt. 1 is a Battle Intel quest in Final Fantasy 7 Remake. The Stagger Effect Pt. 1 unlocks the First Strike Materia. Completing Battle Intel quests unlock new Materia which can be purchased from Chadley.
- Staggering a foe can be greatly advantageous in battle. Development of support materia capable of effectively triggering this state is currently being considered.
- To complete this Battle Intel quest, you must complete the following conditions:
- Use unique abilities on staggered enemies and charge the ATB gauge 10 times.
- How to Stagger an enemy: Enemies will become staggered when the orange bar under their health fills up.
- Use the Assess ability from Assess Materia to determine enemy weakness. (Or check our Enemies list)
- Use their weakness against them to put the pressure on
- When the bar fills up, do your unique abilities.
- Tips from comments: When you have an enemy staggered, expend your ATB gauges with items or spells (so not to kill the staggered enemy) and use a unique ability such as Cloud’s Punisher Mode, Barret’s Overcharge or Tifa’s Whirlwind uppercut. You’d want to use the unique ability on a staggered enemy so it fills at least one bar for the ATB.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!