The Party Never Stops is a Side Quests in Final Fantasy 7 Remake. Quests are various tasks that players can be obtained throughout the game by some events or various NPCs. Side Quests are optional but provide rewards when completed.
- Clothing Store Owner’s Son
- Meet with the clothing store owner's son.
- Drag the clothing store worker's inebriated father out of Drunkard's Den and back to the shop.
- Go to the materia merchant to find the drunk man's "inspiration"
- Purchase what the materia merchant needs from the inn's vending machine
- Take the Sauce back to the materia merchant
- Apparently, the "inspiration" is in the restaurant. Go and see if the owner has it
- Johnny's feeling pretty sick after eating that food. Follow Johnny to the pharmacy
- Deliver medicine for the pharmacy. Ask the pharmacist for information on where to go
- Medicine delivered. Return to the pharmacy.
- The man's "inspiration" has returned in the form of a VIP member's card for the Honeybee Inn. Return to the bar to give the man the card
- Cloud drags the drunk man back to the clothing store. Talk to his son who is waiting inside.
- Johnny and the clothing store owner hit it off, and Johnny decides that he too want to get "inspired". This town does something to people...
- Go to Drunkard’s Den and speak to the drunk father
- Go to the Materia Vendor to find the drunk father’s ‘inspiration
- Go to the inn and use Assess Materia on vending machine
- Go back to the Materia Vendor
- Go to the restaurant and give the owner advice
- Go to the Pharmacist and agree to deliver medicine
- Find the sick people and give them medicine
- Return to the Pharmacist and collect the VIP Card
- Go back to the drunk father and give him the VIP Card
- Return to the Clothes Shop Owner’s Son
- To unlock this side quest you must do the following
- Witness Johnny's discovery event: Vagabond Johnny and select "Yeah" when you speak to him
- Gamble against Sam when you are prompted by calling "Heads" or "Tails" before flipping the coin
- Pay 500 Gil for the "Poor Man's Course" massage treatment at Madam M's place.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!