The Gate Won't Open is a Discovery Quest in Final Fantasy 7 Remake. Quests are various tasks that players can be obtained throughout the game by some events or various NPCs. Discovery Quests are optional but provide rewards when completed.
- Find a way around the gate.
- Open the locked gate.
- During Chapter 8: Budding Bodyguard, once you escape the church, you'll have to reach the residential area with Aerith via the Scrapyard Back Alley.
- You won't miss it since about halfway into the scrapyard, you'll come across a gate where it won't open when you flip the switch. This is when the discovery event is unlocked when you flip the switch.
- Basically, you just need to work your way around it.
- Progress through the scrapyard first until you enter the large area, you'll encounter a new enemy which is the Smogger.
- After defeating the enemies, climb up the nearby ladder at the corner right side of the section.
- At the top, you'll find yourself on the other side of the same gate that wasn't opening earlier.
- Flip the switch to unlock it which also completes this discovery event.
- There aren't any rewards but instead, you'll open up a shortcut that you can use later when you return here.
- Notes, Tips, and other info goes here
|Final Fantasy 7 Remake Discovery Quests|