|Effect:||Cures all ailments.|
Remedy is a Consumable Item in Final Fantasy VII Remake. Remedy cures all ailments. Consumables are items that can be used in and out of battle, using a consumable item grants various effects such as restorative properties, elemental attacks, and temporary buffs to the characters, and debuffs against enemies.
- Item Type: Consumable
- Effect: Cures all ailments.
- Purchase Value: ???Gil
- Sell Value: ???Gil
How to acquire Remedy
- Can be purchased from:
- Dropped by:
- Remedy can be found inside boxes that can be destroyed.
- Sector H, Sector 4 - Plate - Go round the lower section, you'll need to head up the stairs, but before doing so, try to cross another catwalk path on the left where you'll encounter three Grashstrike. You'll find a chest that's on the side of the pillar that's in the middle which has 1x Remedy.
- Chapter 15: The Day Midgar Stood Still: In the part of the quest named Flight of the Valkyrie, To The Stairs: Inside a chest containing 1x Remedy.
- Chapter 16: The Belly of the Beast: In the part of the quest named Operation: Save Aerith: Continue forward and you'll reach a room with tanks filled with green substances. You'll find another chest on the right side containing 2x Remedy.
Remedy Notes & Tips
Adrenaline ♦ AI Programming Core ♦ Antidote ♦ Big Bomber ♦ Celeris ♦ Echo Mist ♦ Elixir ♦ Ether ♦ Fuzzy Wuzzy ♦ Grenade ♦ Hazardous Material ♦ Hi-Potion ♦ Maiden's Kiss ♦ Mega Potion ♦ Molotov Cocktail ♦ Mr. Cuddlesworth ♦ Orb of Gravity ♦ Phoenix Down ♦ Potion ♦ Sedative ♦ Smelling Salts ♦ Turbo Ether