|Effect:||Revives and restores a small amount of HP.|
Phoenix Down is a consumable item in Final Fantasy VII Remake, this item revives a fallen party member and recovers a small amount of health. Consumables are items that can be used in and out of battle, using a consumable item grants various effects such as restorative properties, elemental attacks, and temporary buffs to the characters, and debuffs against enemies.
Phoenix Down Information
- Item Type: Consumable
- Effect: Revives and restores a small amount of HP
- Purchase Value: 300Gil
- Sell Value: 150Gil
How to acquire Phoenix Down
- Dropped by:
- Stolen from:
- Purchased from:
- In a chest in Mako Reactor 1
- When Cloud wakes up, head out the room and before going down, there's a ladder on the side of the building that you can climb. You'll find a chest containing 1x Phoenix Down.
- Sector 4 - Plate - Head to the platform of the sun plate and flip the switch. You'll also find a chest on the right side that has 1x Phoenix Down.
- Chapter 9: The Town that Never Sleeps, part of the quest named Chasing Tifa: After talking to Sam, there's a chest nearby containing 1x Phoenix Down.
- Chapter 14: In Search of Hope: In the part of the quest named Recovering the Key: Before you follow the monster by going under the obstacle on your right, make sure to check the opposite platform to find a chest that has 2x Phoenix Down.
- Chapter 17: Deliverance from Chaos During the part of the objective named A Way Out: Head outside of the room and check the other room on the left to find a chest that has 1x Enfeeblement Ring. The room on the right has another chest as well containing a tuft of Phoenix Down.
- Chapter 17: Deliverance from Chaos During the part of the objective named Find the Others: Before heading towards Red XIII's position, cross the pods that are behind you to find a chest at the end where you can obtain a tuft of Phoenix Down. Go back and head towards Red's position.
Phoenix Down Notes & Tips