Orb of Gravity
|Effect:||Reduce HP of enemies within range by 25%. Ineffective against powerful enemies|
Orb of Gravity is a Consumable Item in Final Fantasy VII Remake. Orb of Gravity Reduce HP of enemies within range by 25%. Ineffective against powerful enemies. Consumables are items that can be used in and out of battle, using a consumable item grants various effects such as restorative properties, elemental attacks, and temporary buffs to the characters, and debuffs against enemies.
Orb of Gravity Information
- Item Type: Consumable
- Effect: Reduce HP of enemies within range by 25%. Ineffective against powerful enemies
- Purchase Value: ???Gil
- Sell Value: ???Gil
How to acquire Orb of Gravity
- Can be purchased from:
- Dropped by:
- Orb of Gravity can be found inside boxes that can be destroyed.
- Chapter 10: Rough Waters during the part named to the Sector 7 Slums: You'll come across a split path, head south first and defeat the Wererat enemies, you'll find a chest at the end that has 2x Orb of Gravity.
- Chapter 12: Fight for Survival during the part named Link Up with Avalanche: You'll encounter 2x Elite Riot Trooper and 1x Elite Security Officer. On this level, there will be a 2x Orb of Gravity.
- Chapter 13: A Broken World : In the part of the quest named Checking on Friends: Before you climb up the ladder, there's a chest on the left side that has 1x Orb of Gravity.
Orb of Gravity Notes & Tips