|Effect:||Recovers 20 MP|
Ether is a consumable item in Final Fantasy VII Remake, this item restores mana to the user or to other party members. Consumables are items that can be used in and out of battle, using a consumable item grants various effects such as restorative properties, elemental attacks, and temporary buffs to the characters, and debuffs against enemies.
- Item Type: Consumable
- Effect: Recovers 20 MP
- Purchase Value: ???Gil
- Sell Value: 250Gil
How to acquire Ether
- Dropped by:
- Stolen from:
- Purchased from ???
- Can be found in a chest in Mako Reactor 1 before battling the Sweeper
- Sector 4:You'll encounter along the way are 2x Slug-Ray, 2x Guard Dog, and 1x Elite Grenadier. Enter the door from where the enemies came from to find another storage room where you'll find another chest containing 1x Ether.
- Mako Reactor 5: Mako Storage, At the lower platform, you'll encounter more Monodrive alongside a Slug-Ray. Defeat the enemies, open the chest that's at the end of the platform to find 1x Ether inside of it, then climb down the ladder.
- Mako Reactor 5: Once you've defeated it, you'll be able to head up the ramp from where the Cutter came from. Make sure to open the chest that has 1x Ether before you head up the stairs.
- During Chapter 8, part named Head for the Station in the Sector 5 Slums: After the part where Aerith tries to recollect herself before jumping across the roof, at the top of the ladder, you'll find another chest on the right side that has 1x Ether.
- Chapter 9: The Town that Never Sleeps, part named Saying Goodbye: After the cutscene, search the area first. There's a narrow path on the left side where you'll find a chest on the other end that has 1x Ether.
- Chapter 10: Rough Waters /Sewer System. During the part of the quest named Follow the Waterway. Once you're out in the sewer system, check the right side to find a chest containing 1x Ether.
- Chapter 12: Fight for Survival during the part named Link Up with Avalanche: Work your way around the pillar and head towards the side where you'll find a chest that has 1x Ether.
- Chapter 13: A Broken World during the part of the quest named Finding Wedge: chest containing 1x Ether.
- Chapter 14: In Search of Hope during the part of the quest named Through the Underground Waterway: After you climb down a ladder towards a tunnel path, you'll find a chest nearby where you can grab a bottle of Ether.
- Chapter 14: In Search of Hope: In the part of the quest named Recovering the Key: Next, head down the section below and you'll have to fight against 2x Blugu, 1x Sahagin and 1x Scissorclaw enemies. Before proceeding to the next room, make sure to open the chest on the left side to find 1x Ether.
- Chapter 16: The Belly of the Beast: In the part of the quest named Infiltration: Along the walkway leading to the vending machine, on the left side, there's a chest containing 2x Hi-Potion and another chest beside the vending machine and the bench that has 1x Ether.
- Chapter 17: Deliverance from Chaos During the part of the objective named A Way Out: Next to the door of the hallway, you'll find another chest that has a bottle of Ether.
- Chapter 17: Deliverance from Chaos During the part of the objective named Research the 3rd Ward: Head past the door and flip the switch at the end of the platform for the pods to appear. Jump onto it to reach the other platform where you'll find a chest containing a bottle of Ether.
- Chapter 17: Deliverance from Chaos During the part of the objective named Research the 3rd Ward: You've cleared the area, so head to the marked objective and go out the central section.Continue forward and go down the stairs, on the right side, there's a chest containing a bottle of Ether,
Ether Notes & Tips
Adrenaline ♦ AI Programming Core ♦ Antidote ♦ Big Bomber ♦ Celeris ♦ Echo Mist ♦ Elixir ♦ Fuzzy Wuzzy ♦ Grenade ♦ Hazardous Material ♦ Hi-Potion ♦ Maiden's Kiss ♦ Mega Potion ♦ Molotov Cocktail ♦ Mr. Cuddlesworth ♦ Orb of Gravity ♦ Phoenix Down ♦ Potion ♦ Remedy ♦ Sedative ♦ Smelling Salts ♦ Turbo Ether