Chadley's Research is a Discovery Quest in Final Fantasy VII Remake. Quests are various tasks that players can be obtained throughout the game by some events or various NPCs. Discovery Quests are optional but provide rewards when completed. This quest is only available with the DLC: Episode INTERmission.
- Defeat Ramuh in Chadley's VR challenge
- This becomes available during Chapter 1: Wutai's Finest, upon arriving at Sector 7 Slums and after meeting the AVALANCHE members as Yuffie Kisaragi.
- You can try your luck with trying to defeat Ramuh on your own, but its best to have Sonon Kusakabe with you, as well as having the Elemental Materia equipped together with the Lightning Materia in your Yuffie's armor so that she can withstand Ramuih's lightning attack.
- Since Ramuh will always try to lay out lightning bolts around him, better to keep your distance and avoid the lighting bolts since it can stun you for a short while if you get hit.
- Ramuh also likes to teleport right next to Yuffie after every attack. It's best to have the Deadly Dodge Materia equipped so that you can quickly dodge if whenever he teleports.
- Another good tactic is to have Yuffie's ability, Brumal Form ready and slotted in your shortcut command so that you can quickly dodge the lighting bolts. Always keep your guard up and try to time your blocks at the right moment so that Yuffie briefly becomes immune to Ramuh's attacks.
- Ramuh is weak to wind, so have Yuffie throw her shuriken and use Elemental Ninjutsu > Wind Ninjutsu, this way you can punish and try to fill up Ramuh's stagger bar quickly by exploting his weakness.
- Banishment is also recommended to have her ability in the shortcut command. Since if you choose the Wind Ninjustu upon activating Elemental Ninjutsu, you can try to increase the Banishment Level to Lvl. III and activating it will unleash a strong aero-based magic attack.
- As for Sonon, have him equip the Prayer Materia and have the Healing Materia with him so he can provide support when you issue commands. Yuffie should also have a Healing Materia equipped so that you can have sustainability.
- You want to watch out for Ramuh's ultimate attack, Judgement Bolt, DO NOT ALLOW HIM TO CAST THIS ULTIMATE BECAUSE IT'S AN INSTA-DEATH MOVE. Since you're in the battle for quite a while here and you will pretty much get hit by Ramuh multiple times, Yuffie's limit break becomes available by the time Ramuh channels Judgement Bolt. When this happens, quickly use Yuffie's Limit Break so that you can temporarily interrupt this deadly move.
- If you fail to do so, with the Elemental Materia equipped together with the Lightning Materia, hopefully, Yuffie can at least withstand this attack.
- Successfully defeating Ramuh rewards you with the Ramuh Materia, allowing you to summon him when the Summon Command is available. Apart from that, you also get some EXP and AP.
- Notes, Tips, and other info goes here